10. WAY too many little computers
9. it locks its own doors on you
8. Every time you get back in, its reset the dang seat position back to straight up and waaay forward. arrrgh.
7. It only pretends to pull objects, Really it doesn't.
6. Every time you turn it off, the mirrors all re-adjust to reflect just the part of the road you don't need to see.. . . turn it back on and start all over again.
5. Three flat tires in two days. Need I say more?
4. Lots of snow and mud . . . no 4WD. Found that out the hard way.
3. What happens when you are in the middle of nowhere and need to haul horses off the mountain . . . and suddenly the auto-ride goes out? If it were a normal car no such ride would be needed, you know?
2. When you are backing up the side mirrors swivel to what they think you want to look at. Who says they know what I need to see? I hate not being in control.
1. After those three flat tires, dead battery stranded me yet again, not that I was going anywhere, obviously.
conclusion: too much money put into too many little things presents something that can break in too many ways. I say stick to the tried and true and trusted regular 4WD trucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment