Monday, December 12, 2005

if you could pierce anything -

I would wear a nose ring in a heart beat. In fact, I have frequent moments when I'm convinced there would be nothing more fun than to march down and buy one. For some reason today was one of those days. . . . I think I'm on at least my fourth episode of unquenchable passion for a nose ring. it used to be these came when I wasn't getting in enough practicing . . . . lack of self expression He used to call it. But these days I'm practicing a lot - - - I think it may be a reaction to fears of putting myself in a homemade box called stable and settled. Maybe I should go with the nose ring . . . I'll be a stable and settled nose ring bohemian. :)

1 comment:

Emily Jane Price said...

If i could pierce anything, it'd be my eyebrow. miss you.