rule no.1 : write, speak, dream in affirmations
even when this comes so difficult to me. I am learning. . . . slowly . . . learning. its good for my soul - my performance teacher says it will effect my subconscious in a positive way. And Brent loves affirmation. Two good reasons to get better at it.
rule no.2 : always always always be grateful for good friends that never let you forget them.
i miss my emily price's. oh the days when I took chamber gatherings for granted.
rule no.3 : take deep breaths and when needed, shout loudly "planning a wedding sucks!"
rule no.4 : to rent an apartment in nyc is to rent a closet. but hey, the closer to be with you my dear.
rule no.5 : I still want a nose ring. A nose ring or a red hound dog. Its going to have to be one or the other.
rule no.6 : do we ever feel as old as we are? I don't feel old enough but I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment