I have learned that TV, in moderation, can be a fantastic thing.
I've come to really appreciate laughter.
It's occured to me that, believe it or not, I think I'm compulsive.
I've come to love just knowing he cares, all the time.
Buying sugar cereals at the grocery store is regular.
My fridge is filled with things I would never eat.
I love the surprise of a bed already made.
When I go shopping, I browse the mens section.
Communication has become a degree I'm earning.
I've come to learn the aweful feeling that comes when you waste money.
I can cook three meals at once.
It suddenly matters to me if the house is clean or not.
I understand how hard it really is to be selfless.
I know how badly I want to be that.
I sleep in past 6:30 on the weekends.
I've learned that what other people think doesn't matter.
But to me, what he thinks does.
I'm learning the meaning of tender.
I now drink Diet Pepsi's when I need a really really big treat.
3 comments:
Ahaha! =)wow.
You asked me how I was. And I thought to myself, don't know how to answer that. I decided to send an e-mail and realized to my aghast! . . . I don't have your email address? Can this be true? Anyhow, so I'm writing you on your blog. A lllooonggg reply, and I wonder if anyone else will read it. That's a funny thought. Because it's really a letter to you. You can delete it after, if you want.
In answer to your question, much the same as you I'd think. Some days are amazing, others are pretty rough but it's a good time in my life. Last Wednesday I had a day stuffed with lessons, coachings, rehearsals, and presentations. I prepared and stressed for days before it came. I anticipated the long day and couldn't sleep. By the end of that day, I felt as though I could be in school forever and like it. I have never felt that way before. It was so much instruction packed into one day, by brilliant musicians, on what I was interested in. I thought to myself. One day like this is exciting, a year you'd really learn something, and four years would completely change you as a musician. So am I ready to be done? No! Ahh! Jared is moving to Brazil for three months. He got an internship there, and it keeps getting delayed. I flew out to see him one last time in Washington. To my surprise, he flew out to see me one last time in Baltimore. To my even greater surprise, I will see him at the DC airport tonight during his 1.5 hour layover on his way to Brazil. Remember when I wanted him to like me? I'm glad you responded to my earlier post. I thought maybe you hadn't seen it. Yes, we should hang out soon. I'll be in Utah for Thanksgiving and Christmas of course. Will you? Be in touch =)
Emily
so good to hear about the details. :) my email address is: tangledfingers@gmail.com
I feel very tired this week. but I can relate to how good it feels to learn. especailly music. mmmm.
Post a Comment