hello world. where did everyone go, you bloggers? We bought a house, it's under remodeling construction - done by Brent and I in our spare time . . . which I guess is why it is going so slow. It's a beautiful thing to have your own home though. I love it. What else for an update? Mesa is getting much bigger . . . I'm slowly getting work here in Utah . . . I love being home.
4 comments:
When do we get to see pictures? I can't even imagine what "room" must feel like.quasimoto
Sounds fantastic Melissa! You'll definitely need to post some pictures. Congrats on Mesa. Cute picture!
I am SO glad that you added Brent to your blog! I was hoping you'd do that. I bet you are so glad that you aren't commuting anymore away from him. I just updated my blog so check it out when you get a chance. Love you! Ange
Hi Melissa! You probably don't remember me, but this is Hillary Rawlings (McCormack now). Anyway, I came across your blog. I think it's so fantastic that you have become an incredible violinist. I don't play nearly as often as I should, but I still have fond memories of the time we spent as roommates on the Rocky Mountain Camerata European tour.
Best Wishes!
Post a Comment