why always the picturesque scenes on the blog? I don't know really. most of them are whims.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have been to this place before. This is the planet Mars. I was taken on a space ship to this far away planet. I awoke the day after my galactic trip, only to know that there is no such thing as a gentle alien "physical".
I know many of you are wondering who I am.. let me start with a recent drug enduced memory..
I almost completed med school first in my class. After being told that I would be kicked out of class for getting "extra credit" in the cadaver class, I decided that I would help the world more by begging for money on street corners and urinating in beer bottels. I still do give free phisicals to 18 - 72 year old women. Well enough about me... I am sure you are tired of reading about my great accomplishments.. I like to soak hamburger in half full beer bottles...
2 comments:
I have been to this place before. This is the planet Mars. I was taken on a space ship to this far away planet. I awoke the day after my galactic trip, only to know that there is no such thing as a gentle alien "physical".
I know many of you are wondering who I am.. let me start with a recent drug enduced memory..
I almost completed med school first in my class. After being told that I would be kicked out of class for getting "extra credit" in the cadaver class, I decided that I would help the world more by begging for money on street corners and urinating in beer bottels. I still do give free phisicals to 18 - 72 year old women. Well enough about me... I am sure you are tired of reading about my great accomplishments.. I like to soak hamburger in half full beer bottles...
Post a Comment