"I'm not lazy, I just pick my times to work" "I wish I was a dragon-rider. I think I could be. All I need is a dragon. That wasn't supposed to be funny".
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You said you went to a reception for Libbie... is her last name Linton? If so, how in the world do you know her, if not...it's a different person...
let's get together... things are crazy until I leave for Logan, but i have lunch available: you in for a lunch date
Jon and I are going to Logan for Christmas. Getting back in time to play for OTS....OTS christmas concert was better this year... she was much more down to earth and her voice was beautiful... are you available this week or end of next?
when are you going to logan? We go tomorrow until Saturday. . . then back up for Sunday, back down for Monday, back up for Tuesday and back to slc for Wednesday. basically every other day we'll be in Logan or Salt Lake. I would love to meet up - whatever city you choose.
8 comments:
You said you went to a reception for Libbie... is her last name Linton? If so, how in the world do you know her, if not...it's a different person...
let's get together... things are crazy until I leave for Logan, but i have lunch available: you in for a lunch date
hope
no, Libbie Gardiner. Lunch would be great. What do you mean 'leave for logan?' going there for christmas? how was OTS this holiday?
Jon and I are going to Logan for Christmas. Getting back in time to play for OTS....OTS christmas concert was better this year... she was much more down to earth and her voice was beautiful... are you available this week or end of next?
hope
when are you going to logan? We go tomorrow until Saturday. . . then back up for Sunday, back down for Monday, back up for Tuesday and back to slc for Wednesday. basically every other day we'll be in Logan or Salt Lake. I would love to meet up - whatever city you choose.
I will call you!
Emily HOpe
Merry Christmas! =) Most wives do not make thier husbands a sack lunch everyday. Let's get together
Merry Christmas! Out of town until Jan. 8th. When are you around?
Dang it. I was planning on being gone before then, but maybe I'll stick around just to see you. I'll check on tickets and be in touch.
Post a Comment