Sunday, October 21, 2007

10 New Things

Here's the cliff-notes update of our lives:
10. The house is still not remodeled, but hey, we're working at our own slow pace.
9. The fence in the backyard is coming along. Through the mud, snow, rain, what have you - Brent works on.
8. The new best TV show on: Chuck. I would be a great special agent.
7. It snowed again in slc last night - 3 inches on the ground.
6. Mesa is the still, by far, the best dog alive.
5. The best thing EVER is having the horses at the indoor arena. RIDING EVERYDAY IN A HEATED INDOOR!
4. I switched phone companies from Verizon to AT&T, which means a hot new red phone.
3. Mesa has learned how to catch grapes mid-air.
2. Against popular belief we're still poor, and not pregnant.
1. Brent shot a 72 at the Ranches last week. A 72. I'm married to the next pro.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Hey, sorry it took so long to get back to you. I think you'll be fine as long as you check the Dept. of Commerce's registry. If you want to set up an actual company/business for your studio, just let me know and I can help you. It's quick and super easy.

TnD said...

Glad to get an update, in brief. You covered a lot of territory there. Also, glad to get Marea's blog address. I think you just outed her. Can't wait to see you in November.

Andrea said...

And please tell me why you chose AT T phone? My contract is up and we think we'll renew with verizon so we can talk free with everyone in the family...... what are you doing switching on us? Please advise!!! Love A

Emily Jane Price said...

=) beautiful. what a good life. I'm so happy for you.

snow in Salt Lake, I love it.

And I like the thought of Brent working on your fence in the snow. That's awesome.