This Autumn has been an unlucky season for most Utahn's. With literally every saturday being rained out, most days too cold to go out and enjoy the falling leaves, and yes - it snowed last night. Not a light fluffy beautiful snow - but a wet, heavy, freezing cold rainy snow. sigh. We're trying to keep our chins up.
Hows the weather for the rest of you?
2 comments:
It's about time I comment on this blog. Do you remember me? Roomie? Did you know we moved to LA? I was thinking that if I bragged enough about the weather lately, you might want to come visit. Let me describe a nice fall day in Southern California.
First, in my neighborhood, a teeny little bit of fog rolls in during the night so my morning jogs take place in the cool, misty air, just before the sun gets hot and burns up the fog.
After that, a nice way to cool off is the outdoor pool - a little chilly some mornings but altogether very refreshing.
The rest of the day is sunny and bright, never rains, blue skies, temperatures ranging from 70-80 degrees.
Everything here is green and blooming and fruit grows on trees like free candy.
Evenings are cool and oh-so fragrant from the abundance of flowers and shrubs.
We've got a spare bedroom and bathroom! The invitation is always open for you.
We're happy here but we still miss Utah. I would have given anything to drive through Sardine Canyon last week to see the leaves.
CARRIE!!!
I'm so happy to hear from you. Do you have a blog? I want to look at it! I'm so happy you found us - I can't wait to catch up. I did hear that you had moved, isn't it great to explore the world? Your mornings sound divine. I am jealous - but I drove through Sardine this morning and it is pretty amazing just like you imagined. ah. what is your blog address?
Post a Comment