
Thank heavens the first trimester, upon leaving, took with it all of my crazy cravings for junk food. Now, at 32 weeks, I'm very much back to normal. Every once in a while the thought of buying some gummies sounds irresistable, but most of the time I just want peaches.
Is there ANYTHING as good as warm fresh sliced peaches dripping with Brown Cow vanilla yogurt?
7 comments:
Only watermelon, which I craved daily in my third trimester with Claire. Try it, so good.
Yes, there is!! Crispy Cream Doughnuts
Mark
You're making my mouth water just thinking about it.
I'm purchasing my own!
Mmmm. I think I'll go eat some peaches right now!
big mac meal. and then a second big mac for after. you gotta try it- you'll love it! ;)
I'm so happy the end is in sight for you. With great juicy cravings you'll do great. Best wishes to you during this last stretch!
Post a Comment