Tuesday, January 13, 2009


Back when we were first married, Brent gave me a whole day where I had unlimited wishes. I could wish anything I wanted that day and he would make it happen.
He's never offered it again since.
I think on that day, being new to the marriage thing and all, he underestimated my list. . . . as can be imagined. It was long and tedious - full of things like "clean the kitchen", "take out the garbage", "fix the dishwasher", etc.
Oh what I would do to have another unlimited wish day. Unfortunately I don't think the list has changed much. . . which is probably why he hasn't offered . . . .

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Do you think maybe he learned his lesson? It's easier to just give flowers. I've received them twice this month. What does that mean? :)

Ann Marie said...

Ha! I love it! Too bad there hasn't been another. Here's to hoping!

Andie Bonze said...

Hahha that is too funny:)