Wednesday, April 15, 2009



10 comments:

SHIPP said...

she should seriously be a hair model.

Lindsey Smith said...

oh my hair, i can't believe it. those eyes are quite wonderul as well:)

Evans Fam said...

WOW!! I'm LucyMae's mom, and I think she is the cutest babe in the world...but WOW!! that hair, and those eyes! SHE IS GORGEOUS!!! are you already beating potential beaus off your doorstep?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nonie said...

I have loved sitting here, catching up on your blog! Thank for all the adorable pictures! I bet you just eat her up every day.

Samuel's really been fighting teeth too. It seems like he started teething when he was 3-4 months, but he didn't get his first two until 7 months! It's awful! I also heard that the ears share the teething nerve, so his ears really bother him too sometimes. How's Brooklynn doing now?

Violadiva said...

Get that girl an agent!

TnD said...

She is so Brent and then she is so you. Bring her to visit us soon!

Kathryn said...

I could just squeeze her! So cute!

theadventursofsidandlinda said...

She goes from Einstein to Angel and all the potential in between. What a precious child. I can't believe the color of her eyes. They are VERY unusual and captivating. Can't wait to get my hands on her again.

natalie said...

meliss--she is absolutely adorable. i love checking your blog and seeing updates--as well as reading your thoughts. uplifting as always :)