unreal!!! that hair has a life of it's own, tame that wild beast! LOVE IT!! Maybe London will have a smigen of hair.
She is SO SO cute!!! I LOVE her hair! She's growing up and I'm missing it. I wish we could see you guys! We miss you! Love Andrea and family
Priceless! My girls were bald until the age of two! What a doll baby you have!
I love it! I see a little Melissa.
That is really funny!!
very funny!MaRea
this is just pure awesomeness. miss you loves.
She is so stinking cute!!! I just want to eat her up!
LOL!
i LOVE it! she's so CUTE! perhaps her first words will be "E=mc2"!!!
AMAZING!!! That girl has got more hair than I have ever had in my life. So stinkin cute!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
unreal!!! that hair has a life of it's own, tame that wild beast! LOVE IT!! Maybe London will have a smigen of hair.
She is SO SO cute!!! I LOVE her hair! She's growing up and I'm missing it. I wish we could see you guys! We miss you! Love Andrea and family
Priceless! My girls were bald until the age of two! What a doll baby you have!
I love it! I see a little Melissa.
That is really funny!!
very funny!
MaRea
this is just pure awesomeness. miss you loves.
She is so stinking cute!!! I just want to eat her up!
LOL!
i LOVE it! she's so CUTE! perhaps her first words will be "E=mc2"!!!
AMAZING!!! That girl has got more hair than I have ever had in my life. So stinkin cute!
Post a Comment