they are so wonderful!!!! she did such a good job! I love all of them.
that last comment was from lindsey, i'm on Marea's computer
So good to see you this weekend. I love the pics of your little woodland elf.
So glad that you finally got these! Hope it wasn't too much more of a hassle. Happy holidays!
You guys are just too cute! All of you!!! Your pictures are so romantic! Even with little Brooklyn in the background!
Such great photos! Adorable you!
ADORABLE!!!! wow meliss. those are amazing :) your little girl couldn't be more beautiful. what a darling family :)
What a great turnout! I love that little line of a smile on Brooklynn. it looks like she's smiling even when she doesn't mean to I think. We really need to get some nice pictures taken. Thanks for the inspiration.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
they are so wonderful!!!! she did such a good job! I love all of them.
that last comment was from lindsey, i'm on Marea's computer
So good to see you this weekend. I love the pics of your little woodland elf.
So glad that you finally got these! Hope it wasn't too much more of a hassle. Happy holidays!
You guys are just too cute! All of you!!! Your pictures are so romantic! Even with little Brooklyn in the background!
Such great photos! Adorable you!
ADORABLE!!!! wow meliss. those are amazing :) your little girl couldn't be more beautiful. what a darling family :)
What a great turnout! I love that little line of a smile on Brooklynn. it looks like she's smiling even when she doesn't mean to I think. We really need to get some nice pictures taken. Thanks for the inspiration.
Post a Comment