Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween

Is just so much more fun when you have a little girl to share it with.



7 comments:

sarah sample said...

that is the sweet giraffe I've ever seen. love it.

Brit said...

word

Lindsey Smith said...

love that girl!

Brit said...

where's the picture of your cider?

Nonie said...

How'd you find that perfect costume!?

Jane Durham said...

I meant to tell you this when you posted about white whites, this is what my sis in-law wrote:
I have a couple cleaning tips that I'd like to share with you. They seriously take the cake. First of all my mom told me about this first one. She said that if you want to get your whites back to pure white, as white as they were when you first bought them, you take a bucket (i.e. mop bucket, large bowl, etc.) and fill it up with HOT water. Add 1 cup of bleach (depending on how big the bucket is and how much laundry is in it) and a cup of powder dishwashing soap. Mix well. I just use the Kirtland brand from Costco. Seriously though, do you have a favorite white shirt with dingy armpits (I know you do); they will be dingeless after an hour soak and a run through the washer. It's amazing.

Brenda Duncan said...

She is so adorable! I need to send you the pictures of Talia and Brooklyn together. Sooooo Cute!