
April 5th:
Run the park
Practice
Teach 2 students
Concert at Alice Tully
April 6th:
Run the Park
Practice
Subway to school
Decide between Carnegie or Avery Fischer
Eat out
April 7th:
Run the Park
Teach 4 students
Alice Tully
Practice
April 8th:
Run the Park
Manon at the MET
Practice
Lunch with Friends
Dinner with Brent
Study
April 11th:
Run the Park
Practice
Buy thank you cards
Look at Table cloths
8:05 train to Airport
NYC to SLC
April 13th:
Manicure
Pedicure
Brow Wax
Lunch with Friends
April 14th:
Get married
2010

April 5th:
Bargain of the year with 2 new microfiber couches!
Grocery Shopping
Mop front room
April 6th:
7 students
Run
Make dinner
Laundry
Take brooklynn to the indoor pool
April 7th:
Play group at the ward
9 students
Practice
Make dinner
Fold Laundry
April 8th:
10 students
rake yard
dishes
buy diapers
April 14th:
Run 4 miles
Go with Brooklynn and Brent to Aquarium
8 students
4 years later, and I wouldn't go back for anything.
Love you Brent.
8 comments:
I love that.
And I'm glad I'm not the only one that takes two days (minimum!) to do my laundry.
Next time we're out (Memorial Day-ish), we're definitely coming over!
What a great idea for a post. I love it. You two are a wonderful couple. I am so glad I had a hand in getting you together.
Isn't it amazing how life can change so drastically with just one (very important) event? Happy Anniversary to you!
Your post brought tears to my eyes. I am so grateful for you, Brent, Brooklynn and your love for each other. Your love and life together make me very happy - exactly what a mother wishes, hopes and prays for all her life.
I want to know how you know your schedule from 4 years ago! (And I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I was also impressed that you knew your schedule from the previous week...)
-Randy
ical Randy, ical.
You seem like a mac guy . . .
I am a Mac guy...
Post a Comment