Thursday, September 09, 2010

Daddy Zucchini


Brooklynn has adopted a Zucchini that she has named "Daddy". She takes it everywhere with her, patting it and singing to it. It's very cute and very sad at the same time. We're coping. ;)

5 comments:

MaRea Hess said...

What a cute girl!!! It brings a little tear to my eye. I don't know a little girl who is more in love with her daddy. I wouldn't doubt it if Brent was caring around a baby doll calling it Brooklynn;)1

Brit said...

I'm dying! Hilarious, and sweet all at the same time!

Nonie said...

Boy, that IS a daddy zucchini! I guess you won't be able to eat this one, huh.

sidandlindaadventures said...

Wow, what a cute thing for her to remember when she is 21 about how much she loved her daddy. I am sure that made Brent even more homesick for her and so excited to come home next week. We missed you this week end.

SHIPP said...

yep, looks just like brent!