Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I'm grateful for a little girl who loves to dress herself . . . 10 times an hour.
I'm grateful for family time.
I'm grateful for cuddling and reading stories, all three of us, in a giant bed with overstuffed feather pillows. I'm grateful for warm weather that we can enjoy by riding year round.
I'm grateful for the unveiling that happens as you develop new friends . . . . the feeling of being safe and vulnerable at the same time. I'm grateful for faith, and I'm grateful for peace and comfort, which is a companion of faith.
I'm grateful for a loving God. I'm grateful for a loving husband.
This Thanksgiving the three of us in our little family spent the weekend in San Diego.
It was perfect.
I'm grateful for grace, family, and love. I'm grateful I get to have all three, every day, every week, without having to say goodbye.


No comments: