Tuesday, December 13, 2011

At first I noticed that Brooklynn's stuffed animals started showing up with bandaids on them.
I thought "very cute" and wondered what she had witnessed that presented the need for TLC. Then I noticed that she was enclosing them in plastic baggies.
I thought "hmmm, a bit morbid" . . . However, I soon realized what I'd missed all along. This was a display of a passionate feud between two parties: Brooklynn . . . and Mesa.
How a 3 year old figured out that the dog wouldn't touch her things if they were encased in plastic, I don't know.
But it seems to be working . . . so this is how I find things EVERYWHERE in the house.
Long live Tinker Bell and her magic powers.



1 comment:

Emily Ensign said...

Haha that is hilarious--and brilliant. I miss you guys! Can't wait to see you next week.