Thursday, February 21, 2013

For some reason we've been plagued lately with one sickness after the next. This morning I woke up early and went to the gym, but when I got home I felt so awful I ended up having to stop Brooklynn's practice half way through and spent the next two hours half dead on my bed.
Now it's early afternoon and Brooklynn and I have changed places; she's sick in bed and I'm cleaning up the house. As I was picking papers off the floor, this is what I found:

Interpretation:
"Oh Mom you have to get up and do I LOVE PRACTICE!
I want you to get up!!"

Poor girl who had her routine interrupted ;)

1 comment:

Jane Durham said...

This must be the sickest winter ever! We are just getting over something again too. I would love to see you practice with her, so awesome! What a smart girl.