Sunday, July 21, 2013

Raindrops on Roses . . .

I feel like part of being in your 30's is having some great items in your pocket that make life that much better. Here are a few of my favorite things:


This egg cooker from Bed Bath and Beyond is a large part of our morning almost every day. We got it as a present for our wedding and I honestly can't really imagine cooking eggs any other way.

I've gone through several tanning methods, many of which I owe my early wrinkles to. Then I went through several self-tanners. Thanks to Tara I discovered this one, far superior to all others.

A girl has got to have some color. Lets be honest, what is worse than winter legs at the pool? Answer: winter legs that live in California and totally could be avoided with a simple application of this golden love. Key: Rub it in until you can't feel any film. Add lotion to the tough spots like knees and elbows after you apply.

There sure are a lot of make-up lines, aren't there? What I've learned is that each has it's strength. And when it comes to cleansers, you really can't get more thorough than Clinique. Those white lab coats say it all.


The Thatcher girls introduced me to bare-minerals and I've been a loyal fan every since. Their make-up is light and natural and smooth and pretty much awesome.


Want a treat? Best yogurt ever.


Just went on your morning run and don't want to waste it?


I could go on and on. Maybe I will. Stay tuned . . .

3 comments:

Nonie said...

No white legs at the pool? I'm doomed for life.

Melissa Thatcher said...

Nonie, your red hair will leave every girl with envy. No self tanner needed. :)

Unknown said...

soy nuevo en blogspot, agradecería mucho una pequeña ayuda con un comentario, critica o recomendación.
http://indiokilmes.blogspot.com.ar/
desde ya muchas gracias