ahhh. wow, what a weekend. I'm learning that I need to set aside some time to write - its just not getting done these days. I think its a result of having someone I tell everything to - I allow myself to purge audibly and don't stop to dip the pen in ink. Today I could write a novel. I hope to be able to, one day.
11 days and counting.
1 comment:
melissa,
I found the EXACT same thing happened when I married Jonathan... a small price to pay when you have a best friend to spill things to...
all the same, jonathan and I started a journal together of our first year... it prompted me to write and him to respond. (just as clara and robert schumann did) I write in a journal now, although it's different and I am much changed in my writing due to marrying jon: he helps me be better.. .more relaxed... more of everything I always wrote down that I needed to be...
emily hope
Post a Comment