Sunday, April 02, 2006
get this. I learned today that the cat woman downstairs has TWO floors for her apartment. I knocked on one door and she cracked open the door one floor below - which I thought odd since at the time I didn't think that was her apartment. How can one woman fill an apartment that is two stories so full that she can't open the door? This woman is amazing. She of coarse claimed she wasn't dressed and couldn't let me in - which I know isn't true because she was dressed. So how am I going to get the mechanic in to fix the intercom so the whole building can know who's at the door? Good luck because she can't open the door and she will not let us go in there. Probably best for all humanity if we just allow the intercom to stay broken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Melissa,
I WOULD LOVE TO STAY WITH YOU... however
There's this thing called "newly wed", and having a friend stay with you for FIVE DAYS doesn't seem like a "newly wed" thing to do...I know, I know... You will say it's okay... and if you are saying this... then
okay... I think I am so excited I just wet my pants... well, I'm wearing a skirt today, but whatever works!
I will see you next week! I am so excited to see you!
emily
ha. I laughed outloud - - - the apartment is small but you know you are more than welcome- newly wed or not. You'll have to be forgiving as we will probably still be moving in completely, and things may be a mess. I'm so excited to see you!
M
Post a Comment