I am human this week.
What does that mean? It means that I am full of mistakes, and find myself over and over again disappointing who I know I want to become. it means that I am quick to yelp, slow to listen, quick to blame and point fingers, get angry and always it seems I forget to forgive. I am slow, slow, slow, to be the person I would rather be. Why? I at myself inside - why am I acting like this?
Yesterday was the first day I failed as a wife. How many more will there be? I had every opportunity to love him anyway, put my justifications aside and be the first to say I'm sorry. He beat me to it . I was still fuming over in the corner - still upset at the nothings. It's aggravating, falling short of the better part of me.
I will keep trying, which, after a good nights rest and a long deep prayer, is about the only good thing left.
2 comments:
not that I'm happy at your disappointment, but for me, it's kinda nice to hear that even you are human. I think you are amazing.
ha. thanks
Post a Comment