Sunday, July 02, 2006

we are nomads, the two of us.
you, me and the thermarest
ipod hippies
ibook junkies
river rats that bleed with the stars,
love the sun on our skin
the thrill of a good view -
bring it on Mt. Olympus, Moab Mexican diners, and DuWayne's Cement Driveway.

"This is the best summer of my life" he laughs into the phone

Nate wishes he would have slept on the porch outside too
we had a good idea, he said.
and the sound of the mountains lulled us to sleep
you, me, the thermarest . . . and Toby.
What about Lake Powell and the mornings that set rock on fire?
The boat was named and baptized - Golden Dragon, Matt deamed.

Alice says there are a thousand good places to experience eating, just in the backyard.
Nate says God answers prayers in simple ways.
Music is being worked on, even if the Utah Symphony is jagged
I'm screaming in Barbeque's - how I love them, how I love them
and We finally got you a ring.

It is good, isn't it.

No comments: