:I I wish . . . but, no problem - several tears, a few phone calls, and I'm okay - really. Brent comes in tomorrow :) YES! I get lonely, I miss him alot . . . nothing not to be expected. Who is Julia? She is a fantastic writer - I have read and reread and reread her work. It inspires me. wow.
Julia is a singer songwriter, my friend. she is studying guitar performance at Utah State.... in fact! you can go to her website on Myspace (i have it on my blog page under things to hear). she has a new song she wrote a few days ago, and I love it! i think you will like it, too. It's the first one that plays. I much admire you. SUch a difficult task you put before yourself. I speak of you to friends here often. I hope you are okay and that you have more smiles than tears.
3 comments:
oh no! what is this?! Melt-down? I hope you're referring to the non-sugar grilled cheese you cooked for yourself today for dinner...
I hope.
love,
hope
:I I wish . . . but, no problem - several tears, a few phone calls, and I'm okay - really. Brent comes in tomorrow :) YES! I get lonely, I miss him alot . . . nothing not to be expected.
Who is Julia? She is a fantastic writer - I have read and reread and reread her work. It inspires me. wow.
Julia is a singer songwriter, my friend. she is studying guitar performance at Utah State.... in fact! you can go to her website on Myspace (i have it on my blog page under things to hear). she has a new song she wrote a few days ago, and I love it! i think you will like it, too. It's the first one that plays. I much admire you. SUch a difficult task you put before yourself. I speak of you to friends here often. I hope you are okay and that you have more smiles than tears.
Post a Comment