Tuesday, May 06, 2008


Melissa is learning to embrace all things pink, Brent is learning to stop staying IT. :)

16 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Hooray! I'm so happy for you guys! Pink is so so good.

Andrea said...

Well Well! You are going to LOVE having a girl!! So lame I'm finding out on your blog before we can get a hold of each other over the phone but I guess that is just how busy our lives are..... I'm SO excited for you! Call me when you can:) Love, Andrea

Jane Durham said...

congrats meliss! girls are so fun. we need to get together, I can't believe I haven't seen you since you moved home!

MnS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MnS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick and Kirsten said...

congratulations you guys...we're so happy for you.

MaRea Hess said...

A girl!! I guess Angie is the next Lindahona in the family. Congrats having a girl first is great you have a built in babysitter for the rest of your kids in a few years.

Aaron & Amy Norton said...

get ready for the pink invasion!!!

theadventursofsidandlinda said...

We can hardly wait to see our 'little Melissa.' There is nothing quite like a daddy with his daughter. Brent, you will be amazed how much you love that little girl.

Nonie said...

Perfectly suitable. :) It's great just knowing, isn't it?

We heard your performance last night was a great success! Can't wait until June 1st...

sarah sample said...

congrats! you will love having a girl...i forget if you thought it was going to be a boy or girl? i thought boy? love you.
-s

Lynette said...

Wow...Brent is going to be a DAD!!! Yahoo!!! Girls are so much fun!!! You will be a GREAT DAD!!!

found your blog from Kim's...whose blog I found through your cute Mom. Hope it is okay to visit!!!

Your cousin,

Lynette

Hess said...

I only wish your dream of twins was right too!! Keep on dreaming about twins for me and I just might get them when I want to be done with kids.

I'm glad they will have someone to play with. They will have a ton of fun on the farm playing. It's a little weird to think pink.

Stephanie said...

Congrats Meliss! Coming from a family of 6 girls and 2 boys, I can easily say that girls are better. :) Love hearing the updates!

Danielle said...

hooray, hurrah! we are so dang excited for you guys!!! maybe she and stephen will get married :) You will make an excellent mother miss melissa! and will you send me your mailing address at daniellemmorgan(at) gmail(dot)com thanks xoxo

MnS said...

I'm so exited for you. I don't understand much of pink myself but I'm loving that your having a girl.