The two of them are inseparable. Brent has taught Mesa (we counted the other day) over 40 words that she obeys and responds to. Just a year old this month, I dare say she is one smart puppy. And man how she adores him. I watch her wait for him when he leaves the house, sit by his side and follow him wherever he goes.
This weekend, with two family reunions back to back, each got their fill of a mutual love for water.
5 comments:
Great photos and great observation. A man and his dog is a precursor to a daddy and his little girl - nothing quite as wonderful to observe. We look forward to next Sunday - you playing the violin in church and Angie's birthday.
Love the words & photos! I remember meeting Mesa a year ago up at the Weber cabins...she is so BIG now!
Your dog is amazing, no matter what Nate says!
wow, with all that Brent has taught your dog, think what a genius your daughter will be...
I thought it was 60, no 70 words. I know I heard a very proud dog father spout out those numbers :).
Post a Comment