Things I've learned this week:
Motion means things are working.
Never feel guilty for taking a moment to write.
Dancing and kissing will always make me smile, even if it means pulling the blinds and dancing alone to music that's way too loud in a series of movements that don't look at all coordinated, and kissing even if it means leaning over a huge baby bump to get to his lips (for those that think that is supposed to make me feel cute, see below post).
There is no better smell than horses who've been out to pasture.
Logan in the summer is absolutely one of the best places to be.
There is so much good to be given in this world.
There is so much good to be seen in this world.
Fear is just having a vague understanding.
It's always easier to see someone else's problems than your own.
It always boils down to love, doesn't it?
Why is it soo hard to not care what other people think?
Everyone needs outlets.
Burkhard was right - we all have addictions, but I've learned some addictions are healthy ones.
Look how much can happen in a year. Makes you kind of feel good, eh?
3 comments:
So so beautiful. Thanks for reminders of good things!
There's a post on Has's blog that concerns you. It's entitled "Weaker Digits" You'll laugh outloud!
Great thoughts and observations written down to ponder and remember how good life really is in spite of all the OTHER stuff. We are certainly glad that Logan is on your short list.
I love hearing your deep thoughts!
Beautifully put! Hey I loved seeing you the other night. I love talking to you. Thanks for being such a great friend.
Post a Comment