Sunday, November 02, 2008

micro managed


This is my chart for Brooklynn's schedule the last week. Babywise on steroids. See all those purple smiley faces? Those are the times I did silent dances in the kitchen for how well she was doing. I begin teaching again tomorrow - and I think we're in a good place with her sleep schedule.
here goes nothing :)

8 comments:

MnS said...

What you need to do is keep a schedule. If you do that you will be amazed at how much it will help.
Mark

Brit said...

wow--i'm impressed. teaching went well saturday, other than the fact that no one was prepared. i'll give you a call and we'll talk--i want to hear how things went for you today

SHIPP said...

I am still so amazed at your chart! Nate and I had a good laugh. I asked him why he isn't like that, and he secretly admitted he is, but it's all computerized. Keep up the good work!

TnD said...

Yikes, this makes me tired even looking at it. Thanks for bringing newborns back into full focus for me :).

Anonymous said...

Wow that is impressive. And brings back the good old days of baby wise! Way to go.

Nick and Kirsten said...

i think we need to go on a vacation...?

Lindsey Smith said...

I am impressed with you! I never did anything like that buti have a feeling that with my little ones on the way it might be my only saving grace. You will have to teach me.

Kathryn said...

It's so fun to follow Brooklyn's progress! She is so beautiful!