Saturday, November 01, 2008

First Mother / Daughter outing



Last week Brooklynn and I went with some other moms from the neighborhood to the pumpkin patch. She enjoyed the time in the stroller - I don't think she cared much about the pumpkins. But it was fun to get out of the house, and it was my first outing with kids, which is worth noting. I think I've crossed over into that new realm of hanging out. word.

3 comments:

atec said...

way cute. she's adorable! Those first outings are such big accomplishments. We did a revised version of the "cry it out"....I sat by his cradle but refused to pick him up. He cried for an hour, and then slept all night, just waking once to eat. Now he sleeps better ALL the time, and goes to sleep in his cradle just fine. I used to pick him up if he was screaming a lot......Thanks for the motivation!

Tibbitts Paperbag said...

Laughed out loud at your picture of the yawing, pumpkin, outing. I am seeing Brent more and more in her, (not becasue she was yawning but because they look alike.)
.
You are sooooo "right on" with crying it out! There is somthing liberateing for both the parents AND THE CHILD.

Ann Marie said...

so so cute! you are now busier than ever...which seemed impossible!