Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Trails




7 comments:

Jane Durham said...

you are so beautiful! all of you! We should go on a hike together.

Lindsey Smith said...

gosh whata beautiful family you are! malissa have i ever told you that you are beautiful, well if i haven't then i should have. and without a stich of makeup, how would that be:) cute pics! it was fun sitting around the other night talking:)

SHIPP said...

Where did you go hiking, Millcreek? What an active little family.

Nick and Kirsten said...

when are you going to call me to go hiking? we go every week - give us a ring when you're available.

Nonie said...

Somehow I thought Brooklynn was more Brent than you until this shoot. She is totally you.

I gotta get one of those rad packs.

TnD said...

I'm cracking up at Brooklyn's eyes in the last shot. She is too cut ein her little pack.

Ann Marie said...

yes. i agree! you're all so beautiful!

hooray for hikes!