Saturday, July 11, 2009

Musician in the Making

5 comments:

Jane Durham said...

so cute, I can't believe all that hair!

Kathryn said...

Look at her up on her feet! Love those pig tails!

Unknown said...

That is so sweet and great that you have it on video! She will love watching that someday as she becomes a great musical artist! Your family is so beautiful! They are all that matters in this life!

SHIPP said...

you can tell she is a byproduct of her parents. she is so dang cute.

Nonie said...

Ha! I love how she wraps her fingers around the strings! Sammy is always trying to do that on my violin.

Bad story: I left my violin out on the desk the other day, which I thought was well out of reach. Samuel disappeared and stayed quiet for some time before I found him. When I did, I saw that he had my violin ON THE FLOOR and had managed to unstring all but the D, the lone supporter of the bridge. I shudder to think what could have happened...