Oh Melissa, that second picture is priceless and will forever be one of her favorites!
I haven't looked at your blog for too long, and scrolling back, I love it all as always, especially your details of Jackson Hole. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry with you!!
7 comments:
"Train a child up in the way she should go; and when she is old, she will not depart from it."
Her life as Melissa's daughter just wouldn't be complete without [Max].
just like her beautiful mama!
Brooklynn looks great up on a horse!!
I wish your blog had a "like" button....I'd certainly hit it for these pics!
Is Brooklyn backwards, or is the horse?
Love it!
Oh Melissa, that second picture is priceless and will forever be one of her favorites!
I haven't looked at your blog for too long, and scrolling back, I love it all as always, especially your details of Jackson Hole. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry with you!!
Post a Comment