
Welcome the newest edition to our home ~ the first vacuum that Brent and I have ever purchased. We inherited a small little vacuum when we moved to SOHO in New York City and have used it for the last 3 1/2 years. Yesterday while cleaning the house the wheels came rattling off. This was the last mend that I was willing to make. With several other parts to the vacuum already taped together, it was a sketchy half-working piece of junk.
So, naturally, we called MaRea, who told us the best vacuum on planet earth and the price we should look for. We did some research, and surprisingly came across what looked like a great price on KSL. Brent called MaRea, who confirmed we had found a steal of a deal, and we picked up our vacuum that very day for 41% off the original price.
The 4th Dyson to be purchased by the Thatcher clan, our family calls vacuuming with the patented ball design "dancing with the fancy lady". If you don't know what this feels like - come by and give it a try. You'll find yourself wanting to clean for no reason at all. This morning Brent ate a muffin in the living room without a plate, letting the crumbs fall on the floor. I opened my mouth about to protest, when he looked at me with a sly smile and I realized his plan. Any excuse to get the new vacuum out. :)
7 comments:
I LOVE DYSON!!!
You got an AMAZING deal, I am so excited for you! Maybe even a little jealous but, mostly happy for you:). I still can't believe you found "the deal" so fast! There really isn't anything like dancing with her! And dumping the dirt out is just as fun. How fun, great find!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MaRea
I'm on board!!!! There is AMAZING power behind the little girl and she is something to behold. I am the same way, any excuse to push her little slim self around. So excited for you and that's so AWSOME that you found a great deal!!! Don't ya just love that you can call MaRea and ask her if something is a good deal, she is defiantly my "go to girl." I'm getting so excited for our summer family reunion!!! Can't wait:)!!!!
i want one! (and need one)
You're going to have a list of people wanting to pay you to clean your house instead of the other way around.
By the way, did Brent get your mixer at Kohl's? I got that same mixer (for myself) two Christmases ago at an incredibly stellar deal. You're going to LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I use it several times a week, and have almost exclusively made my own bread since I got it, four loaves at a time. Can't wait to hear what you do with it! :)
you make vaccuuming sound so lovely! i don't have such a fancy vaccuum, but i still just might enjoy doing my chores today.
p.s. been listening to lots of classical violin lately...makes me think of you.
Linda's Dyson is great but there was one at the beach house and I hated it. Hope you have the first experience.
Post a Comment