Stomach Flu
Head cold
Ear infection
Cough that has lingered for over a month
Urinary track infection
Pink eye
Yeast infection
Cough ~ still here
Sore throat
Pinched nerve
All within the last 6 weeks, and all back to back. Shoot me.
Oh girl, I am so sorry!!! you are such an amazing person. I would say get here to Georgia, but it is not much better here...minus the snow! get better SOON!!!
I hear you Melissa. I feel like there has not been a day in the last three months where someone wasn't ghastly ill in our house. Is this what having little kids who have their hands in every germ does to a household?
hope you're feeling better. love your photos. I may need to ask away at you about NYC. we may end up there for a summer internship. You're girl is darling!!!!
10 comments:
Please tell me it isn't all the same victim! Get well, Thatchers!
yes - all MEEEEE. stupid winter.
Yuck, so sorry to hear. I hope you get feeling much better and have at least 6 weeks of perfect rest and health. Good luck, get better.
Stop getting sick! Start getting better!
So sad. Hope you feel better soon. I think the su just needs to come out and stay out and then you would instantly get better:)
Oh girl, I am so sorry!!! you are such an amazing person. I would say get here to Georgia, but it is not much better here...minus the snow! get better SOON!!!
I hear you Melissa. I feel like there has not been a day in the last three months where someone wasn't ghastly ill in our house. Is this what having little kids who have their hands in every germ does to a household?
I have known you have been sick, but when you put it like that, you really should be hospitalized. ha ha!
hope you're feeling better. love your photos. I may need to ask away at you about NYC. we may end up there for a summer internship. You're girl is darling!!!!
Post a Comment