Sunday, July 24, 2011
What an Imagination
"Mom!" Brooklynn leaned towards me, her voice quivering with excitement. "That car is wearing a birthday hat!!!!!!!" she said it in a whisper as her eyes darted back towards a taxi approaching the airport curb where we were standing . . . sure enough, the yellow car was "wearing" a cone shaped advertisement.
I shook my head and quietly laughed. What a magical world Brooklynn lives in. Just then the taxi passed us and unexpectedly Brooklynn raised both her arms, screaming loud enough for the entire airport to hear: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAR!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She's at that age. The age where they are exploring all new words and concepts. I could have followed Claire around for a year when she was Brooklyn's age with a note pad just writing every clever witty thing she said. I can wait for Kennedy to enter this stage.
What an adorable moment.
Post a Comment