the best new purchase of Melissa, on sale at bed bath and beyond for $15.00 - a steal, if I may say so myself - with both wire rack and wooden paddle included - the new fetish and very old tradition of THE PIZZA STONE. Gourmet food at home. wallah!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have a good recipe for homemade dough, if you don't already have one.
5 comments:
I have a good recipe for homemade dough, if you don't already have one.
I have one but I'm always open to new ideas - do share
I like that... tye-dyed. It's a good word.
Pizza is good word too. :-p
I liked the square one plus it was thick much like you (though you are not square or round), --wait that may not sound to good...
admit the wooden paddle was worth it . You just called me thick. ? I don't know what I think about that.
Post a Comment