Thursday, August 11, 2005

things I know.

there is comfort in the sureness of someone's laugh.
I am filled with questions.
I love the color blue.
I would rather hike then walk.
I don't ever want to be a romantic.
I love the mountains.
I think we're all just trying to do what we can.
what matters is what we decide to become. there is a lot of importance in the actual deciding part.
I love BBQ's and eating corn on the cob on a summer night.
Most of the time I wonder when I will let all these tangled feelings go.
I know I have a hard time proactively waiting for answers.
I really want rock jewelry but I really don't want to be a part of the crowd that has too much money and "positively reeks of it".
I can't stay here. I will move, many things will move.
She says expectations kill. I wonder if I agree with her.
I sure do have a hard time with expectations.
He says "this is not an excuse, its a reason". And I think . .. aren't they all reasons? The real question is what is fair.
Right now in my life I have a problem with being vulnerable.
I know that most things important right now are based on focus. Focus and consistency - such downplayed words.
I know that my sister andrea likes to play devils advocate so I prove why I think the way I do
I know we all get tired. even the strong ones.
Tired does not equal fear.
sometimes even the free and courageous ones just end up walking around in circles wondering what to do.
I know my favorite treat is dannon vanilla yogurt with fresh sliced fruit.
And that good friends are really what make it all okay sometimes.

2 comments:

Emily Jane Price said...

. . . often thinking of you as someone with whom I can really relate, and look up to . . .

we ARE vulnerable, you and I, but shhhh, nobody knows and I'm not gonna tell.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.