Friday, October 21, 2005


The culinary art of NYC.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is the good looking guy! I want his phone number.

Melissa Thatcher said...

hello marc
hows cali these days?

Anonymous said...

Who is Mark, is he the good looking guy in the photo?

Emily Hope said...

ummm... does that come in my size? and I'd prefer black, if you have it.

Emily Jane Price said...

So good to see you =))) Hello! I think about you often and am thinking of coming up the weekend of Nov 11-13. Just toying, what will you be up to? loads of love, me.

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know... I don't really know you but I read your blog often. The guy you are with is friends with my sister. She used to live there. I wonder if you know her? Her name is Rachel Thurston. :) Crazy. What a small world. You guys are just too cute!

Melissa Thatcher said...

EMILY! yes come come come. I can't wait to see you - we have so much to talk about and I love your gutts anyway . . . and we can play chamber- maybe after dinner all night long :)

KATE - so nice to meet you and do you have a blog? Brent says he remembers you - - - and loves your sister. Weird small world, welcome aboard. :)

Emily Jane Price said...

Awesome!!! =)