Saturday, October 08, 2005

to see renee sing manon

running under the warm glow of city lights, framed by the rain that was making the air thick
skirt bundled up in my arms as heels clicked the ground
I looked at you and laughed outloud, declaring "how romantic - running to the MET through the rain!"
you smiled back
because admit it, it was. :)

11 comments:

Emily Hope said...

Melissa:

Emilyhopeprice@hotmail.com

And I must hear the story behind this one...how curious to me it is!

write soon... and how is the Met these days?

Anonymous said...

I smile back saying nothing only because I dare not ruin the moment with my clumsy words; It's my first time, the rain is clean the backdrop is white and it could'nt be more perfect--I have never looked at anything more perfect...

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh... I want that!

Emily Hope said...

Melissa,

What about a picture of your apartment? how about it? Or a nice delicate description? I miss you and reading your blog takes me to you, and I love this.

I hope you are well, know I am thinking of you and hoping you are well.

Emily H.

Anonymous said...

Ummm...
I run in the rain sometimes too... but i only do it because I am homless and know that the FBI wants to get me for my brain powers over ET. I like liver and onions...

Anonymous said...

GOOD NEWS!!!
THE FBI IS NO LONGER AFTER ME!! BUT THE CIA WANTS TO SEND ME TO THE MIDDLE EAST TO FIND CRAZY PEOPLE... I JUST RECIVED MIND WAVES FROM THE DOLPHINS AND THEY TOLD ME EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW. MANY PEOPLE ASK ME HOW I TURNED OUT THE WAY I DID WHEN I HELP THEM KNOW WHO WANTS TO GET THEM.... I KNOW THEY ARE JELLOUS OF MY POWERS...... BUT I CAN NOT FLY... SO DONT BE... YET...

Melissa Thatcher said...

wow.

Anonymous said...

I woke up to the smell and sound of rain.... or so it seemed... my trusty dog Bill that lives with me under the bridge was showing his love for me by marking his teritory. Now when I come to the public library to post priceless info, all those around me know that I am proberty of Bill.. True Love..

Anonymous said...

Mark,

I am so glad you are taking an interest in my relationship! I am just glad to know that Bill owns you...

Anonymous said...

Do you need more info from me?

Melissa Thatcher said...

He's now going by Dogman. It can only get better from here :)