I am certain you are an amazing mother Melissa! LOVE all the pictures of her. I cant wait to meet her. Only 2 more months. I have learned to love the slower rhythm. Today I'm home with my 2 sick boys. All schedules canceled. Just sprite, movies and books and cuddling, lots of cuddling. Last night I was up many times---fever and vomitting. Hyrum needs me now..... go to go Andrea call mee!!!
7 comments:
kill me now...she is soooooooo beautiful!
Adorable! And she is so alert! I must meet Miss B in person.
Thanks for posting more photos! Keep them comin'! She's your little girl alright...
those blue eyes! they must melt your heart!
She's beautiful Melissa! Just beautiful!
I knew you and Brent would have beautiful children! She is sooooo gorgeous!!! I just want to squeeze her!
I am certain you are an amazing mother Melissa! LOVE all the pictures of her. I cant wait to meet her. Only 2 more months. I have learned to love the slower rhythm. Today I'm home with my 2 sick boys. All schedules canceled. Just sprite, movies and books and cuddling, lots of cuddling. Last night I was up many times---fever and vomitting. Hyrum needs me now..... go to go Andrea call mee!!!
Post a Comment