Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A shout out to being able to escape and unwind in the world of TV

Note: Top Ten List created by Melissa. Brent wants to make it clear that he has his own list.


1. Lie to Me


2. GLEE


3. (coming again soon): Friday Night Lights


4. Community


5. So You Think You Can Dance


6. 30 Rock


7. The Mentalist


8. The Office


9. Smallville


10. (and yes, one for learning about time outs) . . . Supernanny

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love lie to me!!! I told Nick that the other day. I love that I can unwind to a good show. we are so on the same page with the good shows. But I have never watched community! Love the rest.

Lindsey Smith said...

you must add Modern Family, the rest are very good. i love the Mentalist:)

natalie said...

SO glad to hear that you figured out what was wrong with your darling little girl!!! what a relief. you are such a cute little family...and i can't get over her little eyes. wow!

MaRea Hess said...

24 is a must watch in January! I need to try this Glee show out seeing how it is better than the Office.