Wednesday, March 29, 2006

boxes

moving, again. I love the routine of conference weekend, the saturday you put your hair up in a beautiful cloth wrap and clean clean clean as the familiar sounds of voices over the pulpit echo through the rooms. This year brent is moving and half his stuff will be stuffed into my apartment for the next two weeks until we get married. I think I will enjoy having his clothes around - it will fill my room with the smell of him. Its warm in new york today and the sun is shining. Amazing how great weather makes everything that much better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am coming to where you are. I am coming in May. Will you be there, too?
I hope so.

Just for 5 days. I will have to call you now!

Emily Hope

Anonymous said...

Are you changing your name?

emily h

Melissa Thatcher said...

yes, changing the name. Thatcher is much better than Shipp. And you are coming, here?!!!! YEEEESSS! You must stay in our very cool apartment - I will be there. for five whole days! I can't wait
M