I get married in less than one month.
Can we believe that I'm getting married?
Nonie is home - her voice is high and sings with frenchness in between her syllables. I smiled when I heard it over the phone.
Ann is going to switzerland, Andrea to London. Stephanie is doing the grad auditions. Ah the grad auditions.
How amazing to watch as life unfolds in patterns for everyone, swirling and interlocking between us all like an intoxicating smoke.
When is Emily Jane coming to New York? I'm ready for her to visit.
Spring is coming to New York. Its not warm, but I feel it in the air.
Yesterday I spent hours in the violin shop. My violin is being born - I played it white and dusty and imagined it beautiful with varnish. I played a Strad and a Guineri, with thousands of years being strung out on every note. I sat down and felt like blood had filled my heart to the point of explosion.
"I can smell it" he said. "give me one year - one year." he said we had a contract, not to do with money. I wanted to shout "where do I sign?" - anything to attatch myself to his knowledge.
wow, what an amazing point in life.
1 comment:
=) =) =) on spring break in Ohio, but coming, coming soon
Post a Comment