Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Things I know. Things I feel.

I know that I am loved.
I feel alone.
I know that I am strong.
I feel needy.
I know that its a product of a bad situation - with a three hour time difference that can put a rift in anyones schedule.
I feel like I don't know any more ways of saying "its not enough".
I know I've reached a stress level of high frequency and sometimes I can't hear much else.
I know I am full of pride.
I know I need to do better, even when its hard.
I feel like I just want to be held.

frustrated. . . frustrated. . . frustrated.

2 comments:

Emily Jane Price said...

And when I read this, it feels like me. I love how you relate, and I miss you. My orchestra is coming to play in New York. I've never been there and I'll see you soon, I hope.

Emily Jane Price said...

Something WIERD I experienced:

"I find myself unfamiliar. Jealousy is not something I commonly feel about a man's attention. It's never bugged me. But I find myself sitting next to a man who pays more attention to me than I'm comfortable with, quite frankly. And yet I find myself jealous and sad whenever he doesn't. . . whether he's watching tv, practicing the piano, or surfing the web."