Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ah Sunny Cali . . . .

8 comments:

SHIPP said...

It looks like heaven. What a relaxing trip. You guys deserved it.

Ann Marie said...

Ah! The beach! The ocean! That's what I need. Glad you guys got to get away for a bit. AND you are both such beautiful, photogenic people!

TnD said...

I'm looking for a belly but I can't find one.

sarah sample said...

HEYYYYYYY! that is my butterfly beach and sunny santa barbara...looks like you made it. how was it, hope you had the best weather and loved the city. It was a great place to grow up. miss you..and yes, I want to see that belly too...maybe you are not far enough along yet? love you.

Nonie said...

Wow! What gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing...and to think I'm going to live there. I sure will miss Logan in January. ;)

Tibbitts Paperbag said...

You all look so happy, I think sunshine can do that to a soul, That or a bagilian other things.
I think it's sweet how you added a shot of the golf corse. Let's go some time.

MnS said...

I loved the pics but uhum...we're in cali, you're in cali how did we not meet up? Next time there is no excuse...from us either. Love you guys.

Andrea said...

That picture of the sunset is just breathtaking.... WOW. what are all the black things on the beach? I need a vacation with just my hubby:) How fun. You look gorgeous like always. Love, Andrea