Monday morning we packed the gear into the car, loaded Mesa, and off to Buckskin Gulch we went. It's usually done as a two day hike, but because it's known as the world's most amazing slot canyon, there were no camping permits left. So we camped outside the canyon and did the 18 miles in one day the following morning.
Sometimes you just have to leave the computer home and go breathe some fresh air.
9 comments:
Ah, Utah! So glad you got to see the beautiful red rock.
AND 18 miles in one day! Of course you would!
Light can really dazel the senses with color. What beautiful pictues!I love that you are still taking pictures of each other. Perfect thing to do before a baby.
18 miles AND pregnant. I was saving a few ideas for inducing labore, like mopping the floor, jumping on the tramp, and so on, but i don't think they will work for you.
you are nuts! I have this crazy pain in my sternum because I lifted something yesterday (I think, who knows these days) and you did buckskin in one day. You rock. I haven't done that canyon since I was a kid, I'm itching to show it to Ben. Your little belly is so cute! let's do lunch eh?
Great Hike! and glad to see you're keeping hydrated.
Love that Belly Bulge!
What an amazing hike!!!! I don't think there could be a better weekend then camping, hiking and just being able to be out in 80 degree weather. Kyle and I need to leave for the weekend and just go hiking, how fun!
P.S. You look so darn cute with your little prego belly, I had to make the picture go in close to see how darn cute you look.
MaRea
What amazing pictures. They make me want to do the hike. When I was your age hiking was my passion too, I don't know if I would still be up to it. I love the practicality of making Mesa the pack mule. It looks like she didn't mind at all. Thanks to MaRea's suggestion I enlarged the photos for a much better look and it was so worth it - almost like being there. What would we do without blogging - this new little window to our worlds?
Ah, the life of Brent! How would it be? Obviously much better with red hair.
Riley
I am so jelious! There really is nothing better, than camping and a good hike. You are one hot pregnant momma and 18 miles you go girl!!!
Brent you are looking pretty good yourself!!!
Post a Comment