Saturday, October 04, 2008

3 Cheers for new TV

Finally!! Writers strike over, and a new season of all my favorite shows. I don't handle suspense well . . . . which eliminates shows like Heroes, 24, the Unit, and Prison Break. Sorry - I know they're great, but I just can't watch them without lying awake at night imagining the many ways bad guys could ambush my home and blow up my living room.
Instead, I go for humor and light-hearted fun. It may be less intellectual, but I always leave laughing and repeating lines. 3 cheers for my favorite shows, now with all new episodes:


3 comments:

TnD said...

We are still TV-less so I will live vicariously through you for now. Love the office though and I loved the Kevin reveal last week--too funny.

Nonie said...

More pictures of baby!!
More pictures of baby!!

Brit said...

i love the office, and i love chuck...sounds like i need to give Life a try...