This sounds so bitter.
Maybe I'm bitter this morning. I don't feel bitter. But anyway, this is what happened.
I had to call my most hated store. I really really despise Day Murray Music. I do. They are crusty and unorganized and living in the dark ages and it reeks of the worst kind of culture. I don't like it there. Lots of people love this store. I don't.
I called this morning and asked if they had the sheet music for Schumann's Fantasy for violin, op. 131.
The woman got back on the line after 10 minutes of being on hold and said "well, I'm looking all through the Barbara Barber books, and I don't see it."
GGGRRRRRHHHHHH. I don't like Barbara Barber either.
4 comments:
Keenan and I read that together and laughed out loud. Though we don't hate Day Murray Music and don't think all of their employees are dumb, you sure chanced upon a number! Ha! That is so funny.
My Mom loves that store! I haven't been there for years, but hate it because it reminds me hours wasted as a kid. Who wants to be in a store for hours?
Melissa, you crack me up! Day Murray sure isn't my favorite store, but sadly they're the best place I've found in Utah for stocking necessary violin music.
I totally agree with you about Barbara Barber. I had her for a master class instructor at ISSI Institute one summer, and that did it for me...she was awful!
you are doing awesome, I hear about all of this, but it was fun to read about the cycles of change and more change!
Post a Comment